Thursday, July 24, 2014

Frozen Fun

Hello! Molly here.
A few days ago my sisters and I acted out the Disney movie Frozen using handmade costumes.
My sister Emily played Anna, in a very pretty version of her Coronation Day Dress.

My adorable (most of the time :)) sister Belle played Kristoff. We tucked her hair into her sweater to make it more convincing! ;)


And I, Molly Hannah Grayson, played the beautiful, gorgeous, fantastic, (From Anne: She's kind of a self-adorer, can you tell? ;)) Queen Elsa!

We had a lot of fun, and we got to share it with the doll lovers around the world at the same time! How cool is that? Anyway, I should go. I will post something later, or as soon as Grandma lets me borrow her computer again.

1 comment:

  1. This post is a very good example of poor lighting. In taking your photos, remember to have a good light source that isn't too dim or too bright. Taking pictures outdoors is your best chance of developing the perfect photo. Thanks to Jeneca Rose of Vinyl Girls!

    ReplyDelete